Monday, October 22, 2007

Quick Updates

Haven't been able to update my blog due to 2 relocations, from Singapore to China and now in Mauritius. Before leaving my last job, I went for a short trip to Cambodia and I loved it, the history, the buildings, the food & the Khmer people:-) Didn't have time to jot down the trip journals and not even uploading all the photos as I was rushing back home for 2 best friends' wedding, and it's 2 in 1 'cause they married each other!

After a brief "Golden Week" (58th Birthday) of China with parents and friends, I got the exciting internship at Mauritius with Barclays, so here I'm now writing at Flic en Flac, a stone's throw away from Indian Ocean. More updates are coming soon!

BTW, the class of IMD 2008 MBA is almost complete and I will be flying to Switzerland with several others from Shanghai on 19 Dec...

No comments: